The Memorial was unveiled on
23rd May 1921 by Colonel Commandant A H Marandin and dedicated
by the Bishop of Croydon.
The World War II panel was added on 12th
Other memorials included a desk for Private
E T Goldfinch, presented by his parents, a psalter with music form
Lance-Corporal F G Smith, from his family, and a brass tablet for
Bombardier F G Grounsell, from his comrades.
There is also a scroll inside the church listing names of the Fallen
from the Great War and World War II.